About this role
We are looking for a full-time housekeeping lead to help us manage the housekeeping responsibilities of our 2 properties in Tokyo.
In this role you will:
- Clean apartment suites to a high standard daily.
- Assist with the recruitment of new housekeepers.
- Onboard and train new housekeeping hires to attain a high standard of cleaning quality and efficiency.
- Work closely with the operations manager to assist with the inventory management & restocking of cleaning supplies.
- Create and manage the cleaning schedules for two properties.
- Communicate with linen supplier and accurately process weekly linen ordering
You’ll be a good fit for this job if you:
- Have leadership experience in hotel / lodging house keeping department.
- Obtain high standards on cleanliness and quality of hospitality.
- Love meeting new people and working reliably within a team setting.
- Are eager to learn and grow
- Do not shy away from responsibilities
- Are excited by the prospect of building a new brand from scratch
- Can communicate in basic Japanese
- Have basic computer skills (email, slack, etc.)
- Are eligible to work in Japan legally